Saturday, December 01, 2012

Today I am 99 lbs. Ninety nine. Pounds. That’s a BMI of 17.1. How the FUCK did I manage to achieve this one!? I swear to fucking god that my scale is outright lying to me. I do NOT look 99. I look maybe 102, 103… but 99? No fucking way. (You’d never think a few pounds would make so much difference in looks, but it really does, at BMIs in the underweight region.)

This scale is seriously constantly fucking with my head. I don’t know how I dropped 2 lbs in two days, or how my weight was so low in the first fucking place. I don’t understand how I can be dropping weight so rapidly when I’m not even in MASSIVE restriction mode (strict restriction, but not massive). I don’t understand it at all. There’s really no use in even trying. Apparently, it’s happening. I don’t get it, but there it is. Supposedly, scales don’t lie.

I just wish I could NOT BE SO FUCKING MINDFUCKED ALL THE TIME.

No comments: