Monday, June 11, 2012

I got accepted to [ED IOP]... but then I got an appointment for my psychological evaluation for two weeks away. And I was told on THAT day is when I'll get my appointment for the dietician assessment! *headdesk* Oh well. I suppose at least I'm getting anything for the ED. Some people can't even access services at all. Just a few years ago, that would have been the case here too.

As for me... well, I know I'm at least 94 now. It's possible I've gained more, but I'm not certain of it. I do know I'm getting hungrier in between meals, or after supper, like for a snack or whatever, and I haven't been able to stop myself eating crappy things like chocolate bars when I get like that, which pisses me off. I did NOT want to gain much weight before going to the program. But evidently my body has other things in mind... god fucking dammit!!! I hate this body... but I hate this eating disorder just as much... afhdskjfahskfhdskhfsa.

I'm quite frustrated. If you can't tell. Ha.

No comments: