So I had my McD's interview, and it seemed to go okay. The woman who interviewed me said she'd be calling my references before she got back to me, though, and my old manager is not supposed to be in until tomorrow, so I won't get a call until tomorrow sometime, at the earliest. This means, luckily, that I still have the chance to call said old manager and ask her to be my reference, because I still haven't asked her yet. Really need to do that... :S.
I can't help hoping I get this job, despite my earlier HUGE issues with trying for a job at all. Now that I've decided to do it, I will be disappointed if it doesn't turn out well. How typical of me.
I'm not looking forward to getting up at 6 AM tomorrow morning, though. (The managers, at least when I was working there, started their shifts then.) I have to get hold of her before McD's does, and McD's managers probably get in at around the same time, so... yeah. Calling early is clearly of the essence.
Also, I JUST ate supper (like 60-90 mins ago) and I'm hungry again! Wtf???
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment