Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mmm, food.

So I just got back from the grocery store, where I bought what seems to me like a ridiculous amount of binge food.

~ Tub of Yoplait creamy vanilla yogurt
~ Black Diamond marble cheese
~ Package of Pillsbury cookie dough
~ 3 chocolate bars -- Chunky Aero, Chunky Kit-Kat, & Crunch
~ Half a dozen donuts from Tim's -- Honey Dip x2, Triple Chocolate, Vanilla Dip with sprinkles, Chocolate Glazed, Cherry Cake
~ Twizzler's Pull-N-Peel
~ Slowpokes (chocolate caramel nut things)
~ Fudge striped digestives
~ 2 packages of Little Debbie snack cakes: Chips and Creme & Nutty Bars
~ Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips

This is in addition to the two chocolate bars I already had (peanut butter Oh! Henry and maple-flavored Oh! Henry), as well as what remains of the disgusting chocolate peanuts I bought at the dollar store yesterday. NEVER buy chocolate peanuts at Dollarama, people... they are fucking raunchy. Seriously. They taste pretty much like the dollar store smells.


... woah. Seeing it all written out like that makes it seem like even more. Hoooly crap. Then again, this amount of shit is hopefully going to last me for QUITE awhile. My last lot of stuff was half this, or less, and it lasted for at LEAST several days.

Am I the only one who buys this much stuff at a time? And buys a few healthy-looking items in a futile attempt to "minimize" all the junk food? :S

No comments: