Two days at 103.4. I am a fatass. The only consolation is that I seem to be in the 103s more often now, which maybe means I'm the tiniest bit smaller? But I could just be kidding myself. I suspect that I am.
Have to go to the grocery store after class sometime and buy Draino, and possibly a plunger. My toilet is not working properly -- it won't flush anything solid, and water drains from it only very very slowly. So now there's a bunch of soiled tissue sitting in it. FUCKING FUN. Since I'm 99.9% sure the toilet is fucked because of my b/ps, I'm going to attempt to fix it myself before I call the superintendant, despite the nastiness. I mean, fuck, if I can puke in the toilet, I can sure as hell clean up my messes when I break the thing. Seems only fair.
Getting fed up with my life. Am currently skipping Research Methods, because I'm sure I've learned whatever he's teaching today before, and frankly the lectures bore the hell out of me right now. Not to mention I'm in a horrid mindset, and the thought of spending two hours in class today nearly sent me over the edge. I woke up wanting to binge/cut, which is a great way to start the morning :|. I didn't do either, but that's not much credit to me binge-wise... I simply didn't want to have yet another bag of puke on my hands / in my garbage can. (There's already one in there from last night.)
I'm a dirty nasty fucking bulimic, and I fail at restriction, not to mention life. But I guess I don't really deserve anything else, since I'm essentially willing myself into this downward spiral. Why the fuck do I do this stupid shit to myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment