Someone on my forum responded: Please keep trying to overcome this because I know you can.
I can, but not on my own. And right now I am entirely alone. So I just can't fight it atm. I'm sorry if that disappoints anyone... but that's just how it is.
99.6. Double digits again. I don't feel impressed... not really. I still have such a long way to go just to even hit my lw, let alone get anywhere near any sort of ugw I once held for myself. Besides, it's not even about the specific numbers so much as it's about that the number MUST continue to go down. Hitting milestones just means I'm doing exactly what I have to do, and everything is going as it was planned to.
Today I am going to aim to make myself feel better mentally. I think I may watch Sister Act... been listening to a lot of the music from it lately, and I know I love the movie, so that will make me happy. I also have a newly downloaded two-part Doctor Who episode to watch that I've never seen before, AND I unfollowed a lot of the blogs I talked about last night that were making me so fucking angry. So... things are slooooowly getting there, I guess. Gonna work more at it. I don't want my spirits to come crashing down super fast just because my eating has to. I like positivity and happiness in my life, so I'll try to create as much of that for myself as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's fantastic that you're trying to be more positive mentally. Garbage in, garbage out, right? Honestly, your bravery is commendable. I encourage similarly to the post you mentioned: you can overcome this. Support systems are huge, but there not the only way to take a step toward healing. A step is all it takes to start the journey.
Check out the following link. It's an article on anorexia and college, with great suggestions for initiating the healing process: http://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/article_anorexia-and-college-students
Post a Comment