So apparently the labs don't even open until Wednesday, which means the psychiatrist won't be in either. Christmas is a shitty time to get incarcerated for more than one reason, apparently. Bah humbug.
One of the nurses is going to get me a couple bottles of Diet Pepsi and some change later today, though, as she said the cafeteria will be open today. All I have left is five and twenty dollar bills. Lucky for me that the bus strike is on, I guess, or else I probably wouldn't have as much money randomly on my person. And I'm pretty sure they don't have a bank machine here.
I'm sitting here watching Gene Simmons. The only damned thing to do here is watch TV. I don't even see any cards around here. There are some books, but I'm pretty sure they're not the kinds of books I like to read. Whatever.
Point is, it's BORING, and I'm bored. I guess that's the reason I'm online and posting shit so much. I have nothing else to do, plus I have something half interesting to say at the moment, so I actually have things to write about.
Ho hum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment