I'm debating whether I should go to the doctor for a full physical. On the one hand, I'm scared that she'll find out about the eating disorder (of course she would) -- but more scared that something is seriously wrong and she's going to threaten to send me to specialists / the hospital. On the other hand, not knowing what's going on with my body unnerves me, and if something happens to me I probably won't even know what it is, let alone know what to do when it happens.
Any opinions? :/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Long time reader first time writer..... well okay.. second time.. Your Blog is really interesting.
I'm curious about something - Does you family know about your EDNOS situation? If so do they pressure you in any way?
BTW - Think you should go to the doctor, and I think you know why too.
I have actually just asked my mom to make me a doctor's appointment (I detest the phone, so I always make her do it). No worries about me. :)
Oops... I never answered your other question. My family doesn't really know about this, no, or at least not its severity. My sister knows that I have an eating disorder though.
Post a Comment