Saturday, April 29, 2006

Okay. I know I fucked up on the fast big-time... but I want to try it again. Starting tomorrow. Heidi is going for another five days, so I may attempt that... although I may change my fast a little. Instead of going only water, I think I will have some orange juice and maybe a little milk, so that the hunger pangs don't get too unbearable, and I don't try to devour the first food that goes under my nose. I just hate that at nights I get depressed and really don't care what I eat, so I allow myself to binge. Tonight I ate 500 calories' worth of a swiss chocolate roll, bringing my total for today to a little over 800. Blargh. :/

Once that chocolate roll is gone, though, I think I can be okay. The ice cream sandwiches are already eaten, so they won't be a temptation anymore either. Also, I have all the ingredients for a low-cal pita wrap (low-cal pitas, meats, and fat-free cheese), so I may or may not eat one of those occasionally. However, I'd really like to resist solid foods if I can.

This is gonna be a toughie... but I have to try and assert my willpower somehow. Stupid body wanting lots of food. FUCK YOU, BODY. :P

No comments: