Goddamnit. I gave into temptation and had a sub from Quiznos. I got it on whole wheat bread, and had diet coke with it, but still. It was a pizza sub, so it had the sauce and the pepperoni and -- ewwwwww. I'm afraid to find out how many calories is in it. I'm going to explore the Subway site and see how many calories their typical 12" pizza sub on whole wheat has, because it's probably somewhat close to how many I ate.
GROSS. Now I will probably have to fast all night, aside from a calcium supplement. Not that I can't do it -- but I wish I didn't have to. Fucking fattening Quiznos.
Edit: Disgusting... that stupid sandwich was 960 cals... NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY. OMG. That's fucking sick. I am NEVER eating at Quiznos again.
Later:
My solution to getting rid of those extra cals (aside from fasting): Exercise! From the walking I did earlier, and the dancing I just did, I burned 106 calories. That's not even counting all the typing / walking around my house / other stuff. As long as every now and again I put on a dance song and aerobically dance the hell out of it, I will keep on burning calories. 20 cals burned for a 3-minutes Madonna song! Awesome.
I'm just glad I have a way to compensate. I don't feel so much like a failure now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment