Thursday, April 13, 2006

Take II, Day 1

Taking off all my clothes makes me lose about two pounds. I think that's cool. :)

Not even 300 cals yet today. I'm doin' good. An apple, water, a piece of gum, and now I'm having a bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup. I'm gonna have some Diet Coke with that, too, I think.

Might be going out tonight, so I may have to eat some random treat or another. But I am prepared for that. Nothing else with any caloric value, aside from maybe a few cauliflower florets, will go into me before we leave tonight, so I can keep the cal count as low as possible (I doubt I'll be able to puke it out before the cals reach my system). I will, of course, also order the smallest size in whatever treat thing I get. I think I'm gonna look up some stuff from McDonald's and Dairy Queen, because those two places are the ones we tend to frequent most. Figure out what I can buy that won't give me too many cals.

I must say, I'm pleased with my willpower today. Chewing that gum helped a LOT -- kept my jaw busy, so my mind was vaguely thinking it was eating. Drinking water helps a lot, too. Diet Coke will be good for drinking when I'm eating something, because it will give me that sensation of fullness, whereas water will just flush the food out faster and make me hungry again faster than I'd be with Diet Coke.

Am not sure what I'm going to do about Easter Supper yet -- whether I'll puke it out, or leave it in and just fast the day before and/or after. There's no question that I'm going to eat it... the parentals would be totally suspicious if I didn't, and I do NOT want them to know about this stuff.

No comments: