Friday, December 29, 2006

Today my flu went from "developing" to "I think I'll slap you in the face now". My temp, the last time I took it, was 37.3; I was sweating a bit earlier, but now I just feel hot and cold at the same time -- well, and achy, stuffy, and headache-y. But that's the flu for ya I guess.

I know this is bad, but. I love the flu because I usually lose my appetite a fair bit when I get sick, and having the flu forces my metabolism to work faster because my body has to use more energy to fight the virus. Yeah... if I doubted I had an ED, I think that would cinch it. LOL.

Hope you all have a good day -- or, failing that, not a terribly atrocious day. I know it's still Christmas season, so Christmas food and leftovers are still lurking around. Stay strong, in whatever way means "strong" to you. :)

No comments: