Saturday, April 15, 2006

Take II, Day 2

All I've had to eat so far today is a Flintstones multivitamin, a piece of bread with peanut butter, and a bunch of Diet Coke and water. And, honestly, I'm not even that hungry. I mean, it's true that I only woke up for real about six hours ago, but it's still good :). Total cals: 159.

I might go weigh myself soon. I'm curious to see if I've lost any, or if that stupid gross fatty Pizza Experts last night made me gain some back. Ugh.

1 comment:

jubilat said...

quit weighing yourself and eat something!! starving yourself does way more harm than (seeming) good. don't drink pop. keep drinking lots of water and eat for ENERGY. fruits, veggies, protein, and fiber. good carbs. don't beat yourself up over pizza! it's too yummy and life is too short. you're too beautiful and unique.